What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file saved on your computer, mobile phone or tablet by our website or a provider that helps us provide our services.
The term cookie is understood here in a broad sense and covers all traces deposited and / or read, for example, when using a website, reading an email, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (computer, mobile phone, tablet). The cookie can have several functions. Some of our partners or third-party companies (advertising networks, for example) may also, depending on your choices, place cookies on your terminal, as set out in the table below. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read the information it contains.
What cookies are issued on the ChargeGuru website?
We may use different types of cookies on our website, depending on your choice, in particular to manage your contact requests and quotes, store your queries and personalise the offers we offer you.
None of these companies is authorised to collect directly identifiable information about you through cookies or web beacons on the ChargeGuru website.
The cookies used on our website collect information of different types, grouped into different cookie categories based on the purposes they serve:
- Functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website and a good browsing experience. Without them, you cannot take advantage of all the features of the website, request a contact or request a quote for the installation of a charging station. They include memorising the information you enter when you scroll through the website.
- Essential cookies: These cookies allow you to navigate from one page to another without losing the actions previously performed during the same session. This allows us to ensure better performance of our website and to remember your previous actions, for example, your previous choice regarding cookie consent.
- Performance and statistics cookies: these cookies allow us to collect statistical data related to your use of the website, including the content you click on while browsing, to improve the performance and design of the website. The goal is to adapt the website to the needs of visitors. These cookies may be provided by our analytics tool provider, which is an external company. These cookies store the operating system you are using and the version of your Internet browser, but do not store your IP address.
|PHP. This cookie is used to store a user's session ID for the purpose of managing sessions and logins/logouts on the website. This cookie is destroyed each time all browser windows are closed.
|This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.
|Google Analytics. This data processing is used to analyse the website. For example, it is used to calculate the number of visitors and to monitor the use of the website in order to improve its performance. The recorded data is anonymous. More information, including details on how to opt-out, is available
|Google Analytics. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they come and the pages visited anonymously. More information, including details on how to opt-out, is available here.
|Google Analytics. Google uses this cookie to link to the Analytics tracking account. The recorded data is anonymous. More information, including details on how to opt-out, is available here.
|Google Analytics uses this cookie to understand user interaction with the website. The recorded data is anonymous. More information, including details on how to opt-out, is available here.
|Type form. This cookie is used to track the use of the website's forms and avoid registering the same answers several times.
What is the retention period applicable to our cookies?
When you visit the ChargeGuru website, two types of cookies are generated: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporarily created in the subfolder of your browser when you visit a website. Once you leave the website, the session cookie is deleted.
Persistent cookie files remain in your browser's subfolder and are reactivated once you visit the website where you created that specific cookie. A persistent cookie remains in the browser's subfolder for the time defined in the cookie file.
For the latter, their useful life is proportional to the purpose of the cookie and is limited to a maximum retention period for consent, that is, 365 days.
More specifically, special rules apply to our audience measurement cookies:
- The useful life of these cookies is 13 months;
- 24 months for the period of retention of consent.
How can you manage your consent and modify your cookie preferences?
When you visit the website for the first time, a prior information banner is displayed on the home page of our website to inform you of the existence of cookies and their purposes.
By clicking the "Accept all" button, you agree to the storage of all cookies.
You can know the nature of the cookies placed, accept or reject them, either globally for the entire website and all services, or by category by clicking on the "Customise cookies" button.
Your current status: Accepted consent Cookies allowed (Functional). Cookies not allowed (Indispensable, Marketing, Analytics, essential, functional). Manage your consent.
How can you manage general settings through your browser software?
You can also configure the general settings in your Internet browser software, so that cookies, depending on their origin, are automatically accepted and saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, so that they are rejected.
Data Protection Registration
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office as our lead supervisory authority. Our data protection number is ZB468712.